Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pinterest in the Classroom

First of all, I think Pinterest is AWESOME! I have used Pinterest personally for home decor ideas, craft ideas to do with my nephews and niece at home, and recipes, etc. In making a teacher Pinterest page, I have learned that there is a TON of information out there for teachers to use! I am, without a doubt, positive that I will use Pinterest all the time as a teacher. I will use it for lesson plans, bulletin board ideas, classroom management ideas, activity ideas....honestly everything! I think the biggest strength of Pinterest is that a lot of people and teachers use it! All of these great ideas on Pinterest are able to be shared simply by "pinning it" to your board, so you can in turn share it with others. The only challenge that I have experienced with Pinterest, is that you have to key search using the same words that most others would use for the same subject. I have, in the past, searched for things and found no results, but then came across a different key search with the results I was looking for the first time! The only comment I have for others about Pinterest, is that if you haven't already established a Pinterest account, you should do it! Whether a teacher, parent, artist, cook, reader, traveler, there are so many different ideas that I'm sure you would find an interest in! Everyone all around the world get on Pinterest to share their ideas with everyone else around the world in all areas/aspects of life and careers! There is so much to gain from Pinterest! Truthfully, I love Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment