Friday, February 14, 2014

Currently February



So, this is my very first Currently post, and I'm so excited to link up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade. I am VERY new to the blogging community, and I look forward to meeting new people in this linky party!

So, about my Currently......

LISTENING: I was obsessed with the Twilight Saga series when it first came out. Ironically, I knew absolutely nothing about the movie, even with all of the hype. I rented Twilight from Redbox, and I was hooked! I then went and bought the first book, and could not put it down! I read the whole series in about a month! Flightless Bird American Mouth is the song played at the end of the first movie. It is not a romantic song, but first became popular from this movie. I love the song - the music, lyrics, all of it. I could listen to it all day, no lie!

LOVING: My nails!! I gave myself a french manicure the other day, and I love them! Normally I just file them, rounded, and go on - but I was feeling girly the other day and decided to "go all out"! Now I'm thinking about painting them a different color. Maybe tan? Not sure yet....

THINKING: I need to start exercising....NOW! This has been a real struggle for me. I'm the person that says "I'm going to start my diet on....", and then it doesn't happen. Something always comes up that deters me from doing it. I need to stop letting things get in the way, and make it a priority. The treadmill is in the other room - I just need to get on it!!

WANTING: Warmer weather....Brrrrrr.....it's cold outside! Well, it's starting to warm up a little bit now, but it has been a crazy and cold winter! Living in Ohio, we get all seasons and I love it! My favorite season is Fall. I am a sweatshirt and jeans with tennis shoes kind of gal! I love summertime activities, but do NOT like the heat! I must say, with all of this snow and temperatures around 0 degrees or below....I am ready for Summer, which is very odd for me say!

NEEDING: I really need to get my class schedule ready for next semester. (I'm still working on my degree). Classes were posted the other day, and scheduling opens up on Monday - so I need to get a move on it -ASAP!

2 TRUTHS AND A FIB: Truth #1: I'm addicted to coffee! I LOVE it! My day is not the same without my morning cup of coffee. Truth #2: My favorite color is purple. Even as a little girl, my room was painted purple. If I buy my niece clothes, I'm always looking for something with purple in it. (I can't help it!) She looks so pretty in purple, but I'm also buying it because I love the color. :) Fib: I have not traveled all over the US. I have traveled to a few states, that surround Ohio and a little south....but not "all over". I really want to travel more though. I have been to KY, TN, NY, SC, NC, VA, WV, FL, and GA. (I think I got them all). I've never been anywhere west though....which is something I desire to do. I would love to visit AZ and CO - just to name a couple places. MN also looks very beautiful! I've seen so many beautiful pictures that have been breathtaking....but I'll keep dreaming until I can find the time and resources to make a trip!


Until next time,
Jen






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! My favorite color is purple and I am addicted to coffee too. HONEST! So glad to be linking up to Currently after you! Good luck with your next round of classes...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Thanks for stopping by, and for the good luck wishes! :)

      Jen

      Delete