Sunday, February 9, 2014

Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner

Hello everyone! This weekend I was browsing through YouTube, and came across a video from Jamielynn Lake who posted a video showing off her life and teacher lesson planners she ordered from Erin Condren. I have always wondered where teachers get there organizers from, and have never heard of Erin Condren, so I was ecstatic after finding this video!! You can also visit www.erincondren.com to see more of her items for sale, but trust me, this stuff is awesome! I really like how Jamielynn Lake (who posted this video of her purchase) is planning to use her checklist in the organizer as her grade book. I love the idea of having everything all in one book! These organizers are a little bit pricey, but I think it is well worth it. I know I will be purchasing one for my first year of teaching! (I may even splurge and purchase a life planner for myself as well). One can never be too organized, especially when you're a teacher! :)







Until next time,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment