Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Prezi




Thank you for taking the time to view my Prezi. My intention for this Prezi is to show my fellow bloggers why I want to teach, and what I want to teach. I am studying to become a middle school teacher, and hope to teach science and social studies to yound adults - preferably 5th, 6th, or 7th grade. I found some great information that is included in my Prezi, that has great information on how to incorporate student learning and technology in both of the subjects I want to teach. I think it is important for me to share not only my passion about teaching with my fellow bloggers, but some of this information in my Prezi may be useful to you as well. I hope you enjoy it!

 I found that Prezi was fairly easy to use. This was my first adventure using the program, but I do like it. I really like the ease of adding pictures and videos into the presentation. It was a little odd at first with having to get used to it (I am used to PowerPoint), but overall I enjoyed the experience. I do plan to use Prezi in the future! Overall, it was an easy program to learn! It was also very easy to upload it to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment