Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ohio DL Schools

If I wanted to pick a DL school for my child to attend, out of the five schools listed above, Ohio Virtual Academy would be my number one choice – hands down. I think that the website is set up very nice to provide a lot of the information you want to know about a school. It’s nice to know that there are “no secrets” and that there is nothing being kept from you. I also really liked how the FAQ’s were setup around the students, because it’s always important how the student will feel at a new school, and how they will be able to interact socially as well. My least favorite school out of the five, was Virtual Community School of Ohio. It was very technical. There are no pictures of younger students, and there is no FAQ page. Right away, this school did not appeal to me. And if the website is bad, it sort of makes me question how bad the school is. (First impressions mean a lot!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment