Tuesday, September 17, 2013

PicMonkey


Hey everyone! This is me - Miss Jenkins, and this is the first picture I have ever edited using PicMonkey. I must say, that while I do not have a lot of experience with editing photos online, I really did enjoy learning about this software. PicMonkey has a lot of great features, and the easiness of learning the new software was smooth for the most part - especially for a beginner like myself. I used some of the tools for creating a background for my picture and even used the airbrush feature! My favorite features were the blemish fix and teeth whitening features. While this software is free (you don't have to download it), it would be nice to have more features to use. At first, I didn't like going through and using a couple different features to edit my picture and fall in love with the results, only to find out I needed to upgrade to use them - for example, the craft scissors frame option! (Bummer!) However, once I learned what features I was able to use, I stuck with those and the process of completing/editing my photo went more smoothly. Overall, I like PicMonkey. I like that this program is free (no download) and has options for editing photos that other programs do not!

No comments:

Post a Comment